Saturday, March 9, 2013

Whats with all the POPIN' ?

What is with all the popping? I am talking about the popping of the question, popping of the baby and everything else involved with these two monuments occasions in your life. Recently, I have been bombarded on facebok with people getting engaged LEFT AND RIGHT (みぎ~mi gi) and LEFT ( ひだり~hi da ri ) What is going on? Am I that old already. I don't think 22 is that old yes I am turning 23 this Aug but still. Why is everyone getting engaged already. I thought it was the 21st century and people wanted careers and independence before getting tied down at least in a social way. But complying to social norms and getting engaged and going down the aisle to some massive wedding reception. 

Am I falling behind?
Am I?
Now I am worried. ... ... (ten ten ten ) ~

Should I be getting my $hit together?

So if people are not getting engaged with GIGANTIC ROCKS they are popping in the other manner as in "didn't use the latex so they got the late text" . Whats with all the babies be it people I know or the celebrities on those horrible RAG MAGS (guilty as charged I love reading those magazines I plan to buy at least 5 for my airplane ride) I am not yet at the age where my maternal clock is ticking hard core and I feel the pressure and the maternal need to "put a bun in the oven" but still some babies can be cute. When I see people and their darn cute babies I just buy more stuff for my dogs. I think they are getting tired of all their clothes and shoes and toys and my attempt to make them sleep on their back and walk on their hind two legs.

This is really idea for me. I love love love the colour purple except for I am so not into wearing white. My oh MY why and I already planning my wedding... OH WAIT i did that when I was in elementary school...~ dreams of elephants, monkies and monarch butterflies. For more of my crazy wedding ideas look at my PINTEREST PAGE under ~~Wedding Bells~~.

So I am feeling the rush, feeling the pressure to get popping. Well I guess after my Asia trip I gotta put the pressure on the MAN as well =)



No comments:

Post a Comment