Monday, March 4, 2013

Manicure Monday: Neon Colors in time for Spring

Its almost spring time. Several days ago the weather became so warm that the snow melted and everything was puddles (poor uggs) So just in time for spring (spring equinox is march 20) I got some new colours form my julep mapen box.






These are the three colours I got in my march julep box.  I chose a different profile and got three nail polishes instead of 2 nail polishes and one full size julep product.

Here is the turnout (please dismiss the fact my nails are nasty and my cuticle are dying, the winter does me a number)
Pinks and orange neons are flirty, fun and great to spice up your daily wardrobe esp if you enjoy wearing dark colours.

These colours brought me out of my winter blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment